Friday, December 4, 2009

Iphone Friday/ What I've been up to...

I am constantly snapping pics with my iphone, so I always have very random ones lol...

Here are a few pics from Thanksgiving at C.cakes Granny Mary's house.

This is Camree, she is funny and adorable and ready for her next adventure!

This is Vanessa with Baby Crosby. Crosby just woke up from a nap, so she has cute nap hair and the munchies!




Here is some West Texas snow....

In my front yard


This morning I made some clipies for my friend Calleycakes. She cut her hair shorter and is having a hard time pulling it up, so clips are a life saver. I'm glad I tried this again! I finally figured it out, and didn't hurt my hands this time!

My lil organized work area, go me!

Well I have to get ready for work, and I really want to drop by jo-anns and get more clippie makens!

No comments: