Sunday, December 27, 2009

French Moods and stuff with cats on it...

Today was my only day off this week, so I stayed in my pj's and watched the entire first season of Weeds while embroidering. I am like a grandma. I had breakfast for dinner, and mashed potatoes for breakfast, ate chocolate and played with the puppies. I slept in and went to bed early, so I am not tired and plan to sew a few gifts before bed. Tomorrow Calleycakes and I are going to KK's craft mall where I plan to buy some knock off handbags and other old lady-ish stuff with cats on it.

I've been thinking a lot about my new years resolutions and also my 27 to do before I turn 28. One of them is to get a tattoo, but I can't decide what I want, but calleycakes is making me since I've been wanting one and its on the list. lol. I really need to find a new job, but if I do then I probably can't dye all of my hair pink (it's partially pink now) for my birthday. Every year on my birthday I get my hair done. Well, not this year because I have to work all day. But I will be going to a show that night that I will not drink at all because I have work in the morning. My mom got me a crazy vintage dress to wear, I need to try it on and see if it fits.



I was in a Chanel mood today. I really want a Chanel barrel bag, but can't afford to spend thousands on one. sigh. I'm in the mood to watch Audrey Hepburn films or french films. We watch a lot of french films in this house.

I need a new pair of glasses really bad....

Amelie is an awesome movie if you've never seen it. You'll have a new love for photobooth pictures.
My house smells like breakfast. Tomorrow is the beginning of a long week, but I'm hoping to be optimistic.

PS images from weheartit.com

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love days when I stay in my pjs! :)

Sounds perfect.