Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Happened to Tuesday? It Can't Be Wednesday!

Yesterday I worked over 14 hours total, and didn't get home until 1am. I couldn't sleep because of all the coffee I drank, so I am now just getting up. I am about to make more coffee and go back to work. I will be soooo glad when I get my teaching certification done and get out of retail! That's my biggest goal for 2010!

On the Craft Magazine Blog they had this cute yarn creation and I just love it! Who would've though that pandas become gnomes? Now you know!



Every year it is the same thing... I look for the prefect outfit to wear on my birthday. My birthday happens to be December 31st, and every New Years Eve Clint has a show. Every year it ends with me not finding that perfect outfit and standing alone by the stage. Although last year was ok because the show was in my hometown and my family and a friends were there.

So on with the hunt for the prefect dress!

I like this Peppermint dress from ModCloth, they have the cutest stuff. I think this one would be cute for Christmas, but I don't think I have time to get it here....


This is from the lookbook on ModCloth. I am in love with this whole outfit and hope that I can get the whole thing for my bday outfit! I've always wanted a feather headdress, and this mini one is sooo cute!
It's called the I Will Survive Dress, and I think its prefect for my 2010! I have so many plans this year, it's going to be good and I will survive and get everything taken care of!
What are your plans for new years? Any big goals? What are you going to wear?!

1 comment:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Teaching Certificate
New Job
Moving
Seeing more Shawna
I like the I will survive outfit...Super Cute!