Monday, December 28, 2009

There's Only Time for 10

1. So my birthday is in a couple of days, and I plan to eat as many cupcakes as I can!


2. I really want nail polish this color. I have a darker teal color, but this one is more subtle...


3. I heart pretty buttons, this makes me feel like reading Little House on the Prairie books.


4.
5. One of my fav movies of all time!


6. I wish this was my room! I almost died when I saw the Silverchair poster on the wall, they are my fav band of all time!


7. Truthfully I am not sure who Alexa Chung is, but she dresses kinda like I do, so I like her...lol. Her quote in whatever magazine this is, is hilarious...ps I want those shoes!


8. If I could, and I might, I would build this escape in my backyard and spend all my time there!


9. I wish my closet was this organized...seriously


10. Today I went to KK's Craft mall with the intention of buying a knock off Chanel bag, but they only had a white one and it was $60. I'm sure in Mexico or China I can get one for $5...I have silly thoughts...

I do a 10 things I like right now post a lot, but Janel did one for today, so I am doing this in the spirit of her post. What 10 things do you think are beautiful or enjoy or just anything?

PS all images are from weheartit and i'm a sucker for cupcakes

1 comment:

janel. said...

Awesome list!!! Love it ;)