Friday, December 11, 2009

Sweetcakes

Today was my short day at work and I had lots of errands to run. When I pulled into the driveway, this cute face was waiting on me. He took the afternoon off to hang out and help me out with the errands and house cleaning. Sweetest boyfriend ever!

Ps This is us a few years ago riding a ferry to Vashon Island where Bill Gates lives. It was neat.

I need to get sewing on all the things I need to sew...(image from WeHeartIt)

I recently finished painting my Tom's from when they came and did this music festival that I didn't get to go to after ordering my shoes because of work...lol...I need to take better pics of them, but they are on my facebook...well a few pics...these are awesome and by Janel.
I was getting into the holiday spirit last week and sketched a little sketch...


Today Calleycakes came over and helped me with the Thrift Store Cowboys cupcakes for their 10 year Anniversary Show that is tomorrow! I think they turned out cute! The toppers can be found on Elsie's blog. The mustaches are perfect for these guys!

1 comment:

emma said...

love those cupcakes;)