Saturday, October 16, 2010

All The Coffee In The World


It feels good to sleep in! With this new job I usually have to be at work early, and since I'm a night owl, all the coffee in the world hasn't been able to save me.

Yesterday I raced down to Borden County for homecoming to see Clint's niece Camree cheer, except that the mini cheerleaders didn't cheer. :( But to make up for it I had some nachos. Then there was a street dance that was wild. I practically got a lap dance from this little boy who couldn't have been older than 4 or 5. He was a crazy dancer and put on a show lol.

Today is my day off, but I have lots to do! After I drink a pot of coffee and hug some puppies, I've gotta hit up Hobby Lobby in my top hat, and go save my flan from the refrigerator at work...all before 2 when a new adventure begins....

No comments: