Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pout Pout Thursday

I am pouting today b/c my husband is on the east coast touring with his band. I really wish I could go with him, I really want to see New York.

I finished my scarf for my meeting tomorrow. I found these cute desert plates at Market Street that match the colors in the yarn. So now I'm trying to decide how to wrap it. I was thinking of just tying the scarf around the plates in a bow?...

It is approximately 12:31 am and I have yet to bake my chocolate chip pumpkin muffins....dun dun dun...

I got some happy mail today and some snuggley puppies....

What's up with you?

PS hopefully pics and more to come after I bake, sleep, go to my meeting, and home again...in that order...


1 comment:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Cheep up Buttercup! Doesn't fall weather coax you into baking...yummy muffins! I miss you!