Saturday, October 30, 2010

Past Few Days in iPhone Photos

I've been pretty busy these past few days. Here's what I've been up to....

Crosby turned 3 yesterday, and had her party at Chuck-E-Cheeze.



I got my hair dyed.
Camree turned 8, and we had dinner at Chili's.
She was super excited about the DQ Blizzard Maker!
This is Canyon, being chill as always.

I made gluten free, chocolate chip pumpkin muffins for my holiday district meeting.
This is my gift for our dirty santa game. Some cute desert plates, and a scarf I knitted as the bow.
Before Clint left for the east coast, we carved pumpkins, mine is on the right.
I carved these out of my pumpkin...
Today I have plans to clean, clean, clean, and then do laundry....

2 comments:

Amanda Pearl Shires said...

looks like a lots of fun!!
XOXO

Brooke Ann Dove said...

your hair looks great! Looks like you crossed off a bunch of those things on your to-do list!