Saturday, October 2, 2010

Long Story Short

My friend Cap'n T gave me a surprise goodie pack yesterday with lots of halloween hello kitty stuffs, homemade cookies, and an itunes gift card. I wasted no time in using that gift card....

I have been wanting the new She & Him...Brooke and I saw them at SXSW in the freezing cold. I like the song done with Tilly and the Wall.

Fun Fact: The first year I went to SXSW, I did not go in to see Margot and the Nuclear So & So's again with Brooke and her bro b/c I was dead set on seeing Tilly and the Wall. I walked all over Austin to the venues they were said to be playing. I never found them/the never showed up...I should've just went to the Margot Show. So note to self, always follow Brooke, you'll have more fun that way!


My old roomie Daniel Markum just moved to Athens, GA where he met Jenny Lewis and Kirsten Dunst on the street. He later went to Jenny's show and Kirsten was there...this was all via twitter and I was so jealous. I asked him if Kirsten really looked like me, he said no, and I was grateful, but said she was nice. Long story shortened...Daniel is the guy to go to for awesome music. He recommended Jenny & Johnny, and here I am today with a copy...


Any awesome music you'd like to share? Download anything lately? Do you still buy cd's, vinyl, or just itunes? I hope to find an old record player soon and get a vinyl collection going for my husband.

1 comment:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

That's right...I'm the fun bringer!