Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's So Gruesome about Thursday?

This is completely how I feel today. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday.

Conversations at the Miller's:
ME: I want a top hat.
CLINT: Where are you going to wear it?
ME: To Hobby Lobby.
But seriously I want a top hat. Let me know if you find one.

Today at work, I got compared to Blanche from the Golden Girls. I think the girl meant to offend me, but I went ahead and took it as a compliment.

We bought a couple of pumpkins and maybe this year we'll get to carve them. Last year they were still on my stoop at Christmas, and later decayed into mulch.

It's not fall without candy corn! Hopefully soon I can make it more festive around here.


1 comment:

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Personally, I believe being compared to any of the Golden Girls is a compliment. They were some sassy birds.