Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Instax Love!

Today I chased my mailman about 5 blocks in order to get my instax camera I had ordered from walmart.com of all places. Mine is all white, not pink like this one, but beggars can't be choosers. I didn't have time to play with it this morning b/c I was headed to work, but my first pic was of my cute husband. I can't wait to take this everywhere! I just need to figure out if I can get film here instead of ordering it online. PS the camera is definitely smaller than it appears in pictures.

On a side note I ate 4 awesome cupcakes today, and I don't regret it.

4 comments:

Holly Knitlightly said...

Oooh, that's awesome! Can't wait to see what photos you take. :)

And sometimes you just have to eat a few cupcakes! hehe. When they're good, they're good!

Unknown said...

ok I am a little jealous :) but can't wait to see your pictures

carrie

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Yeah! I love mine.

Unknown said...

awesome! I'm hoping to get one for xmas!