Monday, October 11, 2010

I Was Made For Sunny Days

Today I:
Slept in.
Watched Stargate Universe for hours.
Did some laundry, but didn't fold it.
Went to Starbucks.
Went to TJ Maxx (for the 1st time), and promptly left.
Found some people Christmas presents.
Went grocery shopping.
Talked to a homeless man.
Passed by the same crime scene from yesterday.
Got a smoothie from Keva Juice.
Ate lots of cantaloupe.
Wore a hat.
Figured out my Ravelry log in!
Picked up some pumpkins for carving.
Listened to the new Weepies album.

PS It's my friend Brooke's birthday today! She's off having fun without me...but happy birthday lady!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great day off to me:) TJ Max super scary....and what homeless guy..? Talk soon<3

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great day off to me:) TJ Max super scary....and what homeless guy..? Talk soon<3

Unknown said...

some homeless guy outside tj maxx...i felt bad b/c here i am carrying my starbucks latte and i don't have change or even pocky in my bag to give him :(

Brooke Ann Dove said...

Yeah...I'm happy you figured out your ravelry login!I want that Weepies album!

Unknown said...

maybe i will send you a copy? lol i'm trying to get your unsuprise ready....

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with that unicorn in the photo. It's pretty awesome that you've already getting some Christmas shopping done.