Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall (Online) Window Shopping

I've been doing some online window shopping this evening. I actually saw this bag at Target today and couldn't decide if I liked it or not? It comes in black too. What do you think? I've been looking for an awesome carry all....let me know if you have suggestions...
Target also had a line of shoes from Dolce Vita....I'm pretty much in love...

I always seem to be on the look out for rad nail polish...



I am in love with JCrew! Everything looks comfy yet cute. I told Clint if he needed to get me anything it would be the sequin skirt before they are sold out again!


Surprisingly, American Eagle has tons of cute stuff that I love. I haven't shopped there in ages, but looks like I should take a peak more often!


I've never ordered anything from Top Shop, but maybe someday soon I will...

I am in love love with this hat...Clint said I needed it lol...

What is on your fall must have list? Fav place to shop? Link it up!

No comments: