1. My most prized possession is my vintage wedding dress. It was an awesome find. I also have another dress that my husband and I call my wedding dress. He bought it for me in Austin a few years ago at a vintage store. I talked him into it by saying I would get married in it. I like to wear it for special occasions .
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be the age I am now. .
3. The best way to spend a weekend is hanging out with friends and the husband eating cupcakes, drinking coffee, and watching movies .
4. My outlook on life is hard to explain lol but I try to go with the flow and not take things too seriously .
5. If you want to annoy me, just be rude to others. For instance, we were in Austin at this neat diner and had to sit outside and share a picnic table with a bunch of rowdy people. They were super rude to the waitress multiple times. I asked the dude that sat us if he could get us a table inside. I just couldn't take it anymore. What was worse is those mean people made fun of us as we got up to leave. I can't stand people like that! .
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to cupcakes .
7. When dressing for the day one should put on deodorant. I always have to remind my hippie husband. .