Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Taco Tuesday: Braids

I love braiding my hair, no matter what length it is. Recently I've been donning two side braids pinned up in the back. My hair is short and layered so it looks kinda messy, but I like it that way. I've gotten tons of compliments on it, and its super easy! So here is my ode to braids....


What is your go to look for summer? Tried anything rad with braids? I sometimes like to braid my bangs to the side and wear my hair down. Over at Mucho Mucho Bueno Bueno, they did a cool video on braided hair for SXSW.

1 comment:

Aria Belle said...

Love your Ode!
Tried to do the "s" braid... no bueno haha but I wear the Princess Leia braid crown all the time, the double side braids, the regular old french braid, side braid, and more!!!
What can I say, it is an easy way to fix hair and people compliment that it looks good. WOOHOO!!!