Friday, August 12, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday: Birthday Edition


1. My most favorite birthday was my 22nd birthday? It was the year T and Shana and Heather baked a million strawberry cupcakes for my party and we danced all night to Gold Digger and My Humps lol .

2. My worst birthday was I think that one year when my boyfriend of like 7 years didn't show up to my party... or this year when I forced everyone to go see Black Swan and then wished we were watching Tangled...(did Black Swan traumatize anyone else?) .

3. My favorite birthday memory is my 21st birthday, which was kinda lame lol A big group of my friends went and ate at Red Lobster and I got to order fancy cocktails. Later I went home and my sis and bf had gotten me a Hello Kitty cake and balloon bouquet. My mom got me a Casio Keyboard b/c I wanted to learn to play 'A Whole New World' from Alladin .

4. The best birthday present I've ever received was the first gift Clint ever gave me for my birthday, which was a Hello Kitty toaster lol I love it and use it to this day .

5. The best birthday present I've ever given was oh geez, I'm not sure...I think the best gift I could give my husband would be tickets to a Yann Tiersen concert though... .

6. Birthdays are my least favorite thing to celebrate for me since my birthday is on a holiday (New Years Eve) and my husband usually has a show and is playing on stage while I'm in the crowd all lonely with a bunch of drunkards... .

7. My favorite age so far has been 23 or 24 where I was wild and crazy and took off around the country and sang lots of Karaoke .

1 comment:

C said...

Birthdays.... one never knows what to expect!