Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Taco Tuesday: Figure Skating Edition

If I was a figure skater I would wear:


Music I would skate to: PonPonPon


Music: Semi-Charmed Life by 3rd Eye Blind


Music: The Show by Lenka


Music: The Circle of Life (From the Lion King)


Music: Alligator by Tegan and Sara


Music: Better than Revenger by Taylor Swift

Music: Hey Baby by No Doubt


music: some Justin Bieber song I've never heard, but I'd do it for my niece.


Music: Glitter and Gold by Jem and the Holograms

What would you wear if you were a figure skater? What music would you skate to?

1 comment:

Sailor July said...

This is SUCH an adorable idea. I love figure skating. I would wear a white dress, that once the lights went down, glowed a bright brilliant blue. I'd have white tights and flowing sleeves. I would skate to a mix of Celtic faerie music and general fantasy harmony tunes. I would skate with Jen, as well. ♥ So lovely!