Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday


1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is a LBD from Banana Republic. It was more expensive than my wedding dress lol .

2. This week has been crazy. Lots of changes and things going on .

3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat take out .


5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is my Sailor Moon wall clock (non-digital) that I always need to put batteries in .

6. My favorite person is my husband and puppies, but that's a given. After that it's a tie between Dolly Parton, Amanda Bynes, and Kenny Rogers .

7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say If you were a Scooby Doo character, who would you be and why? .

1 comment:

Sailor July said...

Hehehe, I wanna see this LBD!!! I swear, my wedding dress wasn't very expensive either. Jen and I plan on going all out for our handfasting, though!

And I LOVE the Scooby Doo question! I'd be either a female version of Shaggy, because I basically was when I was little. I dressed, acted and even talked like him! Or Crystal from Scooby Doo and the Alien Invaders. She freakin' rocked!