Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


{one} what was one thing that you valued when you were a kid?
my lisa frank stationary collection

{two} what was your favorite (+ lease favorite) subject in school?
fav: lunch least fav: math

{three} do you remember your first love?
i remember having a crush on this little boy in preschool, we were both the only blondes and his name was jordan

{four} what one pet would you love to have?
a llama, i would dye it's hair pink

{five} would you rather live in the country or in the city?
i would love to live in the french country side

{six} what do you love about blogging?
that you can meet like minded people, learn new things, and express yourself

{seven} what is the first website you visit everyday?

twitter, i have to see what batman and kenny rogers are up to


{eight} will you or have you joined google+?
nope i have no freaking clue what it's all about either

{nine} what is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?
lavender and lemon

{ten} how would you describe your style?
it changes as much as my hair does. :) i think my mom called it boho chic once, but i think she was hinting that i looked homeless. i think my style is rather eclectic, and i just like to wear what i like and i feel comfortable in...

So this morning I decided to dye my hair blue. I dropped the bottle of dye and it splattered all over the walls and tile. I am in big trouble with the husband. Now I get to paint the walls and trim :(


2 comments:

Ciara said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one whose mother subtly criticizes her wardrobe. My mother used to say I looked homeless too. Thank god she doesn't see how I dress when she's NOT around...

Sailor July said...

PRETTY HAIR!!! I did the same thing, but with red dye. It looked like a horror murder scene in our bathroom. >.O