Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Once More With Feeling Gets a Cute Revamp!


I've spent my entire morning chasing puppies in the ally and working on a new blog layout/banners. It only took 2 cups of coffee and one burnt hand to get it done! I used My Memories Suite and a little Photoshop magic and viola!
PS If you didn't know I am giving away a free copy of My Memories Suite! To enter go here!


I also reopened my etsy store 0nce More With Feeling.
Although there are no items listed yet, I plan to list a few in the next couple of days and more as I create them. Today I plan to go price scanners, printers, and papers so I can make awesome prints of my paintings at home.

Let me know what you think of my new blog layout! Feedback is much appreciated!

I'm off to shower, dye my hair purple, and run some errands before I go hang out with T and help her try on wedding dresses! Ciao!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new look its so cute! I can't wait to see the purple hair :)

Unknown said...

thank you so much! xo i think your sister blog is cute carrie!