Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Little Dreaming...

This unicorn shirt + these shorts= my fav outfit of all time. Now I just need that unicorn shirt.


I'm loving you'll be seeing more pics from this look book soon. Ps is anyone else in love with that crazy cat bag?


I'm loving this blue hair. I think I'll be redying it tonight, but this time with the husband's help.



I don't have any Bythe dolls, and I'm not really sure what I would do with one if I owned it. I also think they are creepy and cute, but a little more creepy. I had this scary movie moment as a child when I woke in the middle of the night to have my Rainbow Brite doll (with painted on eyes) blink at me (I could see b/c of the night light). I threw the doll on the floor and never played with it again. I'm not sure if it was my active imagination or accidentally seeing a Chucky movie...
PS My hair is that awesome mermaid color right now!

No comments: