Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Underwear Meme


I was tagged over at Lariats and Lavender for this underwear challenge. So here goes...



1. What do you call your panties/underwear/undergarments? Do you have any commonly used nicknames for them?

i call them pannies lol even my husbands boxers get called pannies...it's to the point that he calls them that now too.

2. Have you ever had that supposedly common dream of being in a crowded place in only your underwear?

This was one of those common dreams when I was in high school. I'm glad someone made a movie about my life. The best part is at the end:



3. What is the worst thing you can think of to make panties out of?

I would say something gross like eyeballs or intestines? lol that just sounds horrible.

4. If you were a pair of panties, what colour would you be?



5. Have you ever thrown your panties/underwear at a rock star or other celebrity? If so, which one(s)? If not, which one(s) WOULD you throw your panties/underwear at, given the opportunity?

Well there was this one time when we went to Austin for the Buffy All Nighter Musical at the Alamo Drafthouse. We all went and bought panties to throw at the screen during a particular spot. (I was so not throwing my pannies! I love my pannies!)

6. You're out of clean panties. What do you do?

I could never be out of clean pannies! I buy them too often to run out. But I would just go buy some. Aerie is calling my name!

7. Are you old enough to remember Underroos? If so, did you have any? Which ones?

ummm...no

8. If you could have any message printed on your panties, what would it be?

I have some with messages on them...I don't remember what they say. Maybe something like 'cute is as cute does'

9. How many bloggers does it take to put panties on a goat?

What a weird question. I vote it would take one to get kicked in the face and everyone would give up trying.

I am supposed to tag some people so here we go:

Brooke from On The Wings of a Dove
Debra from Fantastically Super
Dez from May the Schwartz Be With You. Dez I can't find your blog link and I hope that's the name of your new one....
T from Pink Ranger's Sing Along Blog


1 comment:

Sailor July said...

I love that your husband calls them pannies now too, haha! That's so cute. ^_^ Don't you love rubbing off on your S.O.?

Also, I morbidly giggled for answer number 3. XD

And I love the color you'd be, that's like the perfect shade between hot pink and red! And it's so girly and cheerful!