Saturday, August 8, 2009

Things I Could be Doing, but I'm not

I've worked hard all day, and when I got home I just wanted to do something fun.....well C.cakes had already made some plans that did not involve fun...so I am BORED! I didn't feel like doing much of anything, not even arty stuff. So here are things I should be doing, but I'm not which includes cleaning and laundry.

Planning my wedding and actually making some decisions. These pics are from the current issue of Martha Stewart Weddings that I have been pouring over. I love these colors!



This is the dress of my dreams that I may not be able to afford for 5 years. The first pic is the back! I love the Christian Louboutin heels. I guess I should start practicing if I want to wear heels. If anyone has any tips for walking in them and not looking crazy and in severe pain, please let me know.

This is the front of the dress. I'm in love with it. I look at the magazine every day. lol. I also love the garland, its sooo cute!

I could be knitting a number of things like: scarves, dog sweaters, bear hats, cardigans, fingerless mittens...or teaching myself to crochet so I can finally make a granny square into an afghan!

Looking at cute stuff...I don't know what this is, but its cute and I need one. But looking at it is cheaper, so I'm just going to look...

I desperately need to paint my nails and toe nails...I'm so lazy. One day I hope to have the time to get a pedicure...I miss those days...

I have sooo many projects to work on, like the quilt for baby sharkbait, making curtains, deciding what color to paint the walls....but mostly wedding stuff. I need to work on stuff for my etsy store...I'm hoping to also win the lottery to help pay for my certification classes and wedding...keep your fingers crossed

PS WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING THAT YOU'RE NOT?

No comments: