Monday, November 22, 2010

Brain Stew

I just woke up. I made myself get up because I was enduring the worst dream ever. It wasn't horrific enough to be a nightmare, but people were loosing limbs. I was at a Green Day concert, with my little sister (who I never saw again), my friend Dez, and some other girl I don't know. Green Day wasn't playing any Green Day songs, and people were just standing around smoking. (Very hipster of them). And people were trying to crowd surf, which was an epic fail. It was like all of the people in the crowd weren't even Green Day fans and either jumped on stage to break something or sat down. I was sitting down, putting on my shoes.

PS I miss old Green Day :(

1 comment:

Melanie's Randomness said...

I miss the old Green Day too. They ROCKED!!

Melanie's Randomness