Friday, November 19, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday: Thanksgiving Edition


1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include trying to figure out how to cook a turkey and juggling families .

2. My favorite Thanksgiving was the first thanksgiving I went to Clint's granny Mary's and I made jam thumbprint cookies for the first time and everyone loved them :) .

3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is jam thumbprint cookies .

4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is corn dip. Clint and I made it the first year we were together, I'd never had it. It's a staple at Granny Mary's. You eat it with fritos and it's amazing! .

5. Thanksgiving free association! my sister's bday and her potato salad. avery's first thanksgiving and well first everything :) .

6. Thansgiving is going to rock! My family will be at my home, and we will watch the parade like we did as kids, cook, and celebrate my sisters bday with a harry potter themed day .

7. I am thankful for my husband and family who do their best to support me. My in-laws who are just as supportive and positive. My puppies who love me unconditionally. My friends who are the best! .

3 comments:

Kit said...

I have never heard of corn dip but I bet it is amazing!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i think it may be a miller family thing! it is amazing, I will post the recipe soon! :)