Friday, November 5, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday


This week I decided to play along with The Little Things We Do.


1. My last haircut was I just got a trim and dye a week ago, but I haven't taken any pictures. But here is a picture of it after I got it all cut off a month-ish ago .



2. My most daring hair moment was lol i'll just show you a picture.



3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is ... i think i've tried everything, if not I am willing to.

4. I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head) my hair has been every color. I don't dream, I just do it.


5. My go-to hair do is what I like to call my "Olsen Twin Style" unbrushed and usually with a hat.




6. My biggest hair disaster was the time I thought it would be awesome to try a pixie cut and the hairdresser dyed my hair the same color as her own. I looked like a little boy.



7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is going all pink for once.I guess that's really more of a color.


8. My best hair day was my wedding day hair.



9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was my Courtney Love hair.


10. My hair is unpredictable and always changing. It probably hates me lol.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your Olsen twins hairstyle... but you've done a lot of great things with your hair.
My hair is always the same (although I had a total fail pixie cut too :S ) haha