Monday, November 22, 2010

Harry Potter Party DIY

So my sister is coming tomorrow, so I figured I should finish my decorations for her small Harry Potter party. The Harry image I found on weheartit.com, but after some research I found out the artist is Nina from Miso Happy. I used a font I had that resembled the Harry Potter font from the books/movies, and then photoshopped it together. I also made the simple banner in photoshop. I am putting these up for personal use, please DONOT reproduce for profit. I just wanted a little something to make my sister's birthday special. Please check out Nina's cute artwork!


HP Cupcake tops">cupcake toppers


HP BDAY BANNER">Banner 1

HP BDAY BANNER2">Banner 2



HP BDAY BANNER3">birthday banner

There will be more pictures from the super fun day soon!





No comments: