Friday, November 12, 2010

Online Window Shopping: ModCloth

My sister set me up to the task of finding her a bad ass dress. The first place I go to look is ModCloth.com. Although I found her many fine dresses lol, I couldn't help window shopping a little for myself.

I would need this to carry my extra coffee in (if I get this new job!). I had a really awesome thermos that my husband destroyed. :( He owes me a new one.
I just thought this was super cute and could fit in my kitchen.
I've become addicted to crazy cameras and this one has hello kitty on it :)
I've decided when I become a teacher, that I am going to be as bad ass as the Magic School Bus teacher (which was one of my fav shows growing up). This will be the first dress I get, cats in space!
This is the 2nd magic school bus dress I will need to be my funky art teaching self!
I love hats! This one looks great for the winter, and would go well with my leopard coat.
Sadly these boots were sold out, but would make my Little House on the Prairie life (cough fantasy cough) complete!
A fun casual dress... lol
I am a huge fan of llama's. Don't ask me why, but I love them.

These pants look super bad ass! I think my husband would put them in the hot, but age appropriate column.

And my life would not be complete without more stuff with cats on it!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get this teaching job. This is a post about my positive thoughts toward shopping once I do get it! LOL My momma would be proud...well not of the shopping...but of the positive thinking!

Where is your favorite place to shop?



No comments: