Friday, November 26, 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday: Black Friday Edition

1. Black Friday is for the birds .

2. Christmas shopping this year will include mostly handmade .

3. Holiday shopping makes me a bit stressed, I never know what to get/make everyone. I also try to make all the gifts and get behind schedule .

4. This year my Christmas list will include a lot of wished for items, but I'm not expecting anything. All I really want is a Tamagotchi .

5. Bargain hunter, or full price shopper? Bargains, yay! But I get tired of looking and just buy things full price, but I am hoping for a mostly handmade X-mas.

6. The best and worst things about shopping is planning on doing it early and all online, then not getting it done and stressing. Not sticking to my schedule so I'm not last minute shopping .

7. Online shopper or in-person shopper? I prefer shopping online. I wish I could just get everything on Etsy, but I usually wait too long so I can't get it on time. I'm proud that I did get a few things already from etsy :) .

I worked today and it wasn't too bad. I'm home relaxing with the puppies. I've gotta get my handmade holiday schedule in order, and send out my Christmas cards. :) Happy Weekend. PS it's my lil sister's bday today! She's super old!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

haha if im super old then ure anceint...haha :)