Friday, January 7, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday





1. Winter is for layering, snuggies, & hot cocoa .

2. Summer is for sunburns, sandals, straw hats, & strawberries .

3. If it were summer instead of winter right now I'd be reading a book outside, trying to chase down the ice cream truck, planning the next picnic where we'll fly kites .

4. My favorite thing to do in winter is snuggling with the pups, watching something on netflix, and knitting/embroidering .

5. My favorite thing to do in summer is BBQ with friends and eat dinner outside .

6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is a pair of gladiator sandals, jorts (calley and i made that up. we don't wear short shorts, so we just cut off an old pair of jeans at the knee), a band tee or tank, straw fedora, big sunglasses .

7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is layers and layers. I wear lots of cardigans and blazers, skinny jeans, and ankle boots, scarves and beanies .


Bring on the warmer weather please!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping by from Fill In The Blank Friday. I'm now following you, hope you'll follow me back at:

http://norwegianphoenix.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm also a huge jorts fan! I live in them and sundresses in the summer. They're a great way to make more use of jeans whose cuffs are torn up.

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

I love summer weather...but I'm not ready for it just yet. :) Definitely will be by February, I'm sure, though.

Happy Weekend!