Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What's On Your Mind Wednesday...


tofurky=gross
i cry at weird things, like Katy Perry's Firework music video
i need to clean, and i will after this...
apply, apply, apply
i'm making my own Spanish rice tonight, it could be a disaster
i can eat a whole bag of 'Dirty' bbq potato chips
i like how i can make a sailor moon ringtone, but not a gwen stefani one :(
vinny the bunny hates me
i have songs from anastasia stuck in my head
i can't find my glittery pink nail polish, it's annoying
i sleep better in the guest room, maybe b/c it smells like peppermint and there are no puppies hogging the bed
i have lots to do....
I feel like this always turns into my to do list....

Play Along over at A Taste of T

Ps I just got a call back for a 2nd interview for tomorrow! hiphiphoooray! Keep Everything crossed! lol

3 comments:

Ashley said...

way to go for the 2nd interview :)

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I'm pregnant so the weirdest things make me cry

Mrs. Miller said...

well i'm definitely not pregnant even though everyone wants me to be! lol