Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lingering Still


My husband just left for the Dallas/Austin area for some shows. It always makes me sad that I can't go, and I always worry about him. But I guess that's part of being married.

I have my 2nd interview today, a couple hours before I go to work this evening. I'm going to rock it, and get this job! I got the job!

Ps. The Sailor Moon theme is my new ringtone.

I downloaded some Katy Perry off itunes yesterday. I thought I hadn't really heard much of her stuff before, but I was wrong. It's nice and upbeat...helps me clean.

Enough said....

2 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Oh he'll be home before you know it!! It's good & healthy to miss people! Love that you have the Sailor Moon theme as your ringtone! That's so cool!! =)

Good luck with the job interview!!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

Unknown said...

lol thanks! i'm really going to miss his in march after they play sxsw they are going on a 3 week tour :( but that's why i have puppies, to keep me company