Friday, January 21, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday



1. My favorite quote is "When you come right down to it, all you have is yourself. Yourself is a sun with a thousand rays in your belly. The rest is nothing." (Pablo Picasso)
.

2. A bad habit I have is procrastinating! You'd think will all this free time I would get something done. Is being lazy a bad habit? .

3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was Ummmm...I still don't feel like a grown up, except for the having to pay bills part, that blows .

4. Weekends are usually when I work, soo....they are for being a mall rat .

5. When I was a child I wished my name was I'm trying to remember...I was big into kids incorporated so probably Love, like Jennifer Love Hewitt... .

6. I wish I could find a job, that's more than a job but a career. Or just start over and go back to school and get a degree in something else .

7. A secret I have is that I...can't tell because it's a secret .


For your viewing pleasure...

4 comments:

Aria Belle said...

Man! I loved that show too growing up. We didn't get Disney, though, so you always looked forward to that free week every couple of months. Channel 11, I would go by it every day to see if it was fuzzy or not haha

Mrs. Miller said...

lol we didn't get disney either, but it came in kinda fuzzy and i still watched it lol i loved when that free week would come on, i would record tons of stuff...

Ashley said...

haha i remember u would put ur radio on a stool in front of the tv to record the songs so u could sing along w/ them in ur room on that crate w/ ur hair brush!

Mrs. Miller said...

lol thanks for telling everyone