Saturday, January 22, 2011

Russian Princesses Wear Snuggies


Yesterday I won a $50 gift card at work, so I got to buy some clothes.
My boss bought me a Hannah Montana cupcake. It was delicious and turned my mouth and tongue blue.
I've been terrible and drank coffee the past 2 days.
I have 3 episodes of the new season of Merlin waiting for me to watch them.
I received a belated birthday card with a check in it.
Tomorrow the husband and I are off together!
Going meatless is easier than giving up dairy...I like cheese!
I wore my new vintage velvety fur coat and was told I looked like a Russian princess.
I got Avery's birthday present, it's pink and glittery.
I feel like watching Anastasia.
I'm ready for summer so I can wear gladiator sandals and ankle boots with my jorts b/c my husband hates it...muhahaha.
I'm on the hunt for the most amazing green tea in the universe. Let me know if you find it.
I had to pause my tamagotchi because it was going insane, for real.
I'm pretty sure my husband is a hippie, because he hates wearing deodorant.
I took an incriminating picture of him at the computer wearing MY hello kitty snuggie. I'll probably post it soon....

It's never boring at the Miller house...

How was your weekend?

No comments: